Early morning I'm wakeup, I'm so shock when I'm wake up, I think I'm late but not true. Still 5.00 am, so I'm praying like morning worship then I do new stuff.

ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D what else, cook for breakfast and lunch. I'm cooking tempe. I make sambal goreng tempe, simple and delicious of course, no I don't know the taste coz I'm not expart for cooking.

After cooking, I'm doing laundry, have some dirty clothes I should wash it. So I do it and wash dishes either. Yea busy day in early morning always. I think I will come early at kota. The name of part west jakarta which near on my office.

Yea exactly, I do come around less 8am. I think I want to write new stories for my new novel but the bad writer isn't allow me to write story there.

The seat park wet coz all night -maybe- kota raining. So here I'm on one of small canteen to drink hot tea. I know I should not drink tea but I don't have any reason to seat in canteen without buy some drink or food right. The owner or employee will kick me out ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Ah I think my imagination will be work but I'm wrong. No words on my mind this time. I don't know what happened actually because I have many ideas before. That's why making me buy cheaper tablet to company my early morning to write novel.

This third novel is like collection love stories and the benefit 70 percent I want to give to organization or to the people who need it. I just hope my readers on diary-citra will support me to make it real. With give me spirit, pray and also buy my novel when finish okey. Promise? ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Happy day and don't think worse about anythhing even that's true

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health