Dear diary, long time I never write you anymore. Even I want to do that but I really don't have time to write. I have many ideas to write novel but when in front of my laptop all gone.

Maybe to tired coz always long journey office-boarding house, including all day my eyes in front of computer. I'm so happy I have good work even the salary isn't like what I expected this time. At least I can control myself not buy unimportant stuffs. Even I want buy new clothes, new shoes coz my shoes already old.

Last week is heavy night on me. I still remember on wednesday (before easter day) I was waiting train alone and the train late. In Rajawali station, some pessangers come. One of them strangely. He was small and then he brings red ring. His eyes looked me without blink. His was trying hipnotise me. The first ofcourse I don't know, but I heard sound whisper in my ears, "Don't look the old man, move from there"

I don't understand what that's meaning. Then I remember about some motif crime, I'm so afraid when look around just a few women in that wagon. Where's I should move? I think. I look around all pessangers are strange and face so scary. Then in other wagon, I looked security stand in line wagon. I moved there and that's special women wagon. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. God I'm safe.

To be continue
Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

1 komentar untuk Life is So Unique

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health

  1. hai diary, memang benar kehidupan itu unik dan selalu unik, jadi kita bisa menghargai waktu kehidupan kita ya. Jual Mesin jahit yang sedang cari-cari bisa mampir ya trm kasih

    BalasHapus