Ah, my "neigbore" moved on June. So I can't cook or borrow the stove. So next week many stuff should buy.

The first stove and also the gas holder. Mmmm I'm thinking I should spend 30 dolar for two stuff. Ouh poor me, I should change my mind to keep the money for prepare go to beach on july.

Talking about july, I always wonder and worry on the end of june. Ah no.... I'm become old soon. Add one more number on my ages. So bad yea maybe ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D ah I also forget about continue make the opinion on a few days.

When home I will write about that. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For consider and love me eh love to visit my blog everyday.

Ah maybe some readers curious wanna know or wonder, why I want buy stove :p because I want learn cook and will cook simple food everyday. I'm good chef :p don't hesitate about that before trying my food lol.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health