Since 1 half months my shopping online on www.dwirafashion.com really so damn slow. I don't know why! Maybe poor economic make people don't shop ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Dwirafashion almost a year. I really feel so damn blessing. Because God help me to make my own business, hand-made for hair accessories. That's first time I make it and I still keep to make it grow with fashion. When I have big capital, I can make my boutique with my design. Plus my book store cafe :) inside the boutique. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

That's my dream and I'm trying to make it real one day. Plus become colommus or freelance writer for women magazine. If God bless me it will be come true. I really love it to be writer even almost 3 months I never write although I have many ideas before but Jakarta really make me tired.

Do I should keep stay in Jakarta or change to comfortable zone ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D but I'm still loving to work in Jakarta. I just hope I will be keep strong, health and rise my dreams and keep pray and keep working hard at office and home.

Yea life need work hard and more important pray harder too. Even this week I'm so damn down and pray just for a while. I should change my mind about it. Because I do believe it God already help me in my life. I will shared soon about my adventure last week, how I feel and realise God is blessing me.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health