20 days before my special day. I'm thinking who am I? Why I'm here in the world which I don't understand? What I already done? What the experiences life I already learn? What's knowladge I already know? What's emotional icon that's making me look good?

Who am I? I don't know who I am! I just know I was born in Balikpapan, 1 july. My father isn't rich either my mum. I'm not born in famous family or rich family. When I was kid, my father work in many places with good income but that money can't buy car but the money is good enough to pay food bill, small house, education payment untill many stuff I need.

My mum just housewife who work 24 hours in house. When I was sick, she was carring me with love. Did anything what I want, except ice cream ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D She never complain and tired when care of me. She always here when I need. Sometimes I feel jealous with some friends who has worker parents so they have good financial then mine.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health