I am not good to description about the crazy (no sane) woman I look. She looks don't care about anything. When I look so careful in different miles. She is look sing or talk without sound.

Poor her, I don't know the reason why she become like that. That's just one people who lost them mind. Over line normal so become crazy (coo-coo or many words in english dictionary) but none it can explore with good words to explain it.

Before they lost them mind of course they also like us, normal. They can't handle the problems in alive so their cable broken. Many problems about love, family, relationship, economic, work many others word about it maybe I can't used in here. Whatever and what's the problems in alive which we can't handle it with our mind. Just remember, God always here with you. Never let you go, but sometimes you rejected and you don't believe it. You think about yourself, about your opinion, about your desperate life.

To be continue, next about example family who will make you become strong or more weak! It depend on you to decided. Keep reading mine and find you think here. I wish I will keep update everyday. Because I miss to write




Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health