Ya, this last food we order in south europe restaurant in Sarinah. In the night, we eat food. Salmon fish before my friend back to Netherland. Because this food for one portion is so big.

Plus the menu to much seafood and I can't eat seafood. So, I choose salmon like my friend. I really can't finish that food, salmon was so good and the testure also soft and yummy. I eaten it slowly plus make me get "lil" stomach pain and should go to rest room because to full ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

After eating, my friend look some waiter bring fried patotos in the basket. My friend wants eat that too until waiting the rain stop. So, I told to my friend that's the french fries but my friend didn't believe me and order crush patato. In the end, that's not eat at all ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

We back to the hotel to take my friends stuff and go to air port. Raining and we rent umbrella from the kid who offer it to the people and that was awesome. But that's just memory behind the past. Because I know that can't be reply again ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D


Sometimes I don't understand about life, some people so easy to find their happiness but some people can't find the true happiness. Ya that's life so complicated. Just don't waste the time to find the happiness if that's just illusion and I wish I will find the happy ending.





Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health