Dear diary, today I do decided to feel happy, no more worry about something I know that's imposible to be real. Because many different think about life.

Dear diary, sometimes I'm feeling bored with the people who judge me because what I WANT to DO! I know what's good and worse but sometimes become good person isn't making you HAPPY.

Sometimes I'm thinking, why this time should be so heavy. I just need something that make me happy. Then I realize happiness just illusion, nothing enternity about that. Feeling happy is the way I'm thinking about myself and don't think about what people opinion.

I will be happy with my way and I know what's good and bad for me. I just decided to move on and look good people around me. Like my friend said "find guy who has same thinking with me" so I will think about it or just decided to try new adventure more deep then I ever do in hole my life?

GALAU



Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health