Almost 3 days here in Tanjungpinang, Bintan island is raining. But lucky friday because this sunny. I wish this day so great and full happiness.

I wish also the happiness to my friends and also my readers. I'm so happy one of my friend from Belanda already have girl. Then the sad news, my lovely Ton mum is dying. He so damn sad and dunno what to do.

I just can pray for them to be good and strong. Also my best friend lil SS we will make our dream become true ya but this time I got write block. But I hope it will be done.

Lovely friday

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health