Dear diary... yesterday i was reading my zodiak in yaho.com. One sentence made me smile. Do you know what is that?

The zodiak told me "what was you write in social media, it was your character show it"

This sentence maybe right and wrong but some people like to upload or make status about the private personal problems and it is not the point to tell the people about the private problems

Yea some people have different about how to manage and find something solution about their problem without thinking about consequenency what will they find or get.

Dear diary.... when i have problem i just write in my favorite paper then trow it or burn it. So the bad things is not point for me to remember but it just for deep memorries i will not to remember. So make it a way.

If i have big problem. My solution is reading bible and also pray and find the way to make me feel freedom with good solution


Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health