If you want to read full this article just click the title.... Enjoy my journey holiday in Ubud Bali Indonesia

I never bored discuss about rice field, the first time i was look rice field in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. When I decided to study there. That was so amazing, the funny thing, I still remember when my sister visited me and ask me to take picture when a cow plunder wet rice field. So exciting right. If you never see the rice field in hole your life hehehe. Like me before when I grew up in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan (Borneo, red), Indonesia.







Okay, back to the rice field in Bali, part of Ubud, Tegallalang is so unique. If you ever got postcard from Bali which the picture about rice field like have scaled. Ya, the picture taken from this place, Tegallalang. I found this place with accident, I mean that is not my plan to visit there. Because we got lost and look the nice view then we stop. The first time I don't realize that is Tegallalang. When I look the sign, yea to get Gunung Batur (Mountain Batur/ Mt Batur), you should pass this place.



So here I am, enjoy the view of rice field in Tegallalang from the terrace. When I look that place, I show a group with the guide hearing the tour guide explain about this place. So nice, with the accent Bali voice, he is trying to explain the information Tegallalang.

Why you should look for while Tegallalang Rice Field?  Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. Tegallalang forms the three most splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud's shared region, with the others being in the villages of Pejeng and Campuhan.

Tegallang alone has an outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kiosks and cafes near the ledge offering their ware.

Because I don't have much time to look around that place and also my belly still full after breakfast. So just take some pictures then continue my journey to explore Bali hehehehe.... Ah, that is so sweet moment I ever get. Plus, that is one of food, the Indonesian need it.




Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health