I am feeling so blue                                                  

Blue is making me sad
I want to make the blue gone
I don't like getting blue

I ask the win to blow the blue
I ask the dew to make it gone
I ask the sun to make it gone
Then it gone in morning time

The feeling blue is not come again
It gone in the ocean blue
with the waves come and gone by itself
I am so happy the feeling blue gone

I don't like to get sadness in alive
I don't like to keep the blue inside
My heart to full to keep the sadness
Many happy memories inside mine

The feeling blue don't have space
It always gone with the sunrise come
The morning time always the happy day
Let's enjoy the morning without blue feeling


Jakarta, 19 October 2014

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health