Dear diary, it still dream for me, to get adventure for 31 days. Making plan is not so easy like we are just dreaming in our night dream. But I really so excited and can't sleep to prepare all and become wonderful journey for making book.

In my mind, as always, diary, always have many ideas what I want to make it on the book with the different language also different the way how to write it and including the information about it. One day, I ask a neighbor to read it. She is laughing every part when read the beginning the book. Indonesian style will different. Because I do research the way the book traveling in Indonesia, they like little sense of humor and also the way to read like humor and easy to understand and the most important for me.

I want to ask them also they are in there (in every my part journey). When they are reading, they will think they are in that journey and that always become the difficult way to write hahaha but I wish I can do it and sent to publisher.

When I do get the ticket for the journal, I will sent some proposal for publish the book to some publisher book in Indonesia to offer the description what I will do and I will make it amazing with my ways. Traveling alone as woman, as backpacker style I know it is not easy to do. But I don't think about the wonderful ways but also the difficult ways every time I make decision about this book.

That is making my night can't sleep well and also make me should rush to make it real. I can't breath waiting the time to start my journey for 31 days adventure. Plus I also still keep searching new job after adventure the real life begin hahaha, so should keep health and wonderful life which become real and every time it happen it will be so great :)


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health