Dear diary, making dream come true need work hard. Either about my trip dream for 31 days to some destination and tourism place in some part of Java Island, Bali and Lombok. I do search many info to make me know what should I do and what should I prepare. Because december is raining season in Indonesia, but because warming global we can't expected what should it be.

I just wish all will success. When I am telling mum about this amazing trip will be start on first December, mum said Do you travel alone, is ok for you? Yes it will be fantastic for me. But for making adventure is not so easy like I imagine. I have a few days to prepare and collect all information and also find cheaper hotel in some place. Cool, right? Wanna know what it will be? Me too, just wait and see on December

But for hole my journal or journey to go somewhere I can't shared it all here because it will make book. I just making this to making you are interest to buy my book hahahaha. Should be good marketing and promotion right.

Wish me luck, it will not be my first and last book because it will be start my dream.... Just start dream


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health