Today, I am prepare for my long adventure for 31 days on December. I feel so excited and of course happy. I can't imagine it really will happened in a few days again. Can you believe it? I can't believe it either. But it really happens in my life.

I know and I still remember, I just back from long holiday around august. But this is different I have mission for it. I also never do this, but I bet something will nice and unique on my trips in same destinations in java, Bali and Lombok.

Some friends don't believe me if I travel alone by trains or public transportation. because I don't like difficult trips but why not . As long as I was journalist I do many things experiences and it is very difficult and in this job make me strong, this job really change my mind and my mindset. Although the income isn't good but that's so wonderful. Until I feel I should change it and also my mum doesn't like my jobs. Since I get hire this job.

Life so unique and we never know what happened with our plan and also future because it always change and different every way. But don't afraid it should be. Like circle always move in circle but it still circle. Like our life, whatever it, it is our life in every circle of life. It is the meaning of life.

Today, I buy some tickets for start my adventure on Monday. Ah it is first time I buy trains ticket between city to city. When reservation it isn't difficult but when to payment that's so complicated. But finally 5 tickets already in my hands. Where is it? Secret... just wait for next adventure and for full story buy my books OK.

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health