Dear diary, today I wake up to early because the power area in near my hostel off. so making me wake up around 03.00 WIB. I can't sleep again because waiting the power on need the time and many my enemy who will so happy to feed my blood lol :p So I decided to lay down for a while before doing exercises. I don't notice my watch when I went to out, it still around 4.30 WIB.

I just look some street so quite, my destination for exercise is Kuta beach. I used my red short pants and the SG t'shirt. I bring one of my phone to hear music and starting to run. I love to a few time run and most is walk. Nice, but I walk I mean run, some people just back from club. Some of them look so drunk and I don't care, I Love it my morning time today to running.

Some people think I am also drunker maybe because in early morning doing exercises. But I don't care I love my last day maybe in here, doing different think. Making me remember the first time I visit Bali. To exciting and make me forget Kuta beach is for sunset not sunrise lol. Yea, that was long story. Early morning not much cars or motors in the street. so easy for me to walking and enjoy my moment in early morning.

I sat in the beach and look the sea and waves come and gone so easy become nothing and look don't have something they ever exist there. Making me think about life. That is why I love beach so badly. I love Kuta in the night but in other side not in main street. Main street for crazy people but other side for me. Sound like I am the owner beach. I am free to yell to play with waves without any doubt which disturbing my ways.

This is not last my holiday, I will do any holiday again one day in different places. I know Bali still have many beaches which still not explore. So, I will be back and learn about how to riding motor bike so it will easy for me to do anything to go where. So, I should brave and not afraid again after accident I am so afraid to riding motor bike and I feel jealous with the tourism who can riding them so easy even that is their first time riding it. Okey Citra, You will can do it (I HOPE).

A few days I will back to Jakarta and writing will begin so happy writing for me and happy waiting for my readers and don't forget to buy many copies lol.


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health