A friend tell me I am strong but that is not true. I am not strong, i just survive because my life is not wonderful like in fairy tale. A friend said whatever my life so difficult I always try to be happy. I said that is not true, I just want to survive from the sadness life. Because life is not fairy tale and indeed, survive is make me strong. 

A friend told me, I am always busy to do many things. That is not true, I just try to make my day is useful although I just do little things, at least I am trying to make something different. I don't have anything to say I am a success and happiness person. I can say I am still learning about life, passion, love and find the way to fill it everyday. Can you tell me, what is love should be, what should life to be? what should passion to do? Many people will has many different way to answer it because many people have different experience and adventure.

Different culture also make some different opinion about live and attitude; I want to learning about it. Can you explain and tell me about that? What is your experience about the three opinion about it? So, I can learn it and I will be more understand about life, but it is so difficult to think and do it right. But learning is never end, that is what I say, learning never ending and never give up to learn until death. 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health