I am afraid, she is also afraid but we kill the time with the horror movie. At least just make me feel little scare and yea you can bet it readers. Sometimes I "imagine" something horror in the rest room in the boarding house. The white shadow hahahahaha. O.k stop talking about horror, it make my heart bit so fast and when the scary action, I better close my eyes and busy with my laptop to keep writing it really hard time for me to finish it. I want all good although I don't know because the readers who can judge it right.

WHEN watch horror movie the good advice don't watch it in the night because it still in your mind and you can't sleep well, It will make you feel unhealthy in early morning. that is just the suggestion. Watch it with your friends who has brave then you. If both the "chicken" it will difficult hahaha because it will become the high level when you open your eyes and the scene still in the scary action.

But that is will making something different, making you feel un-believe  but that is nice too, making the bad thing gone for a whileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................................

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health