Dear diary, finally my room empty I don't have any roommate again. She already move with her sister hahahaha. I will be alone here. Yea, no teasing her or annoying her again. She is younger than me and she still study in one of university in Jakarta. She already become my sister. If not, I would not shared my room to stranger hahahaha.

Dear diary, this sabbath night I will be alone and tomorrow I will spend time in church. Yes, mum remind me to always remember God whatever the condition of my life. Dear diary, I will go home for a while just to attend my sister wedding. I hope, I can come with someone, but the dream about that gone. Our plan mess but that is o.k I do understan
d sometimes we just can make plan but to make it real sometimes we should disappointed.

I love my life whatever it come to me. Dear diary, I did rejected 3 times schedule for an interview. Because I am confused the book still not finish yet and my sister also want to marriage plus, I also need money because my account already dying, I don't know can I survive here? I am not sure too. But I wish I have miracle hahahaha.

Dear diary, do you believe someone who believe God will get good life? Yes I do believe it although it need time to be real.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health