What can I say, my little daughter so cute and rock, right. I really want to hug, kiss and hold the little baby in my arm. But I can't do that. Poor me hahahaha, this is my niece, my first niece from my brother. The cute baby in the family hahahaha. I bet papa will be so happy to meet his grandchild, he will be so damn happy.


I love to see my parents happy and that is amazing moment in my life. Although sometimes we always make many arguments, disagree and agree just some part in discussing of life. Everything will be find here. I am strong woman and always try to keep happy whatever life come to my life
Never think about the sadness although life is bitter sometimes n sweet too
Sometimes we should take all that with the words thank you for my life.



Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health