Dear diary, long time I never writing or searching nice song. The first network so bad so I can't access my modem to get online. Sometimes on my old blackberry also so slow to reply or check email. It always happened on fasting month. Plus, I can't sleep well since 3-4 days. I always wake up around 2 am till 5 am I can't sleep.

I don't know what happened. But it is happened to me. I wish today I can sleep well. The funny thing, last night I slept and dream so strange about padlock. It was so strange because I get nice dream sometimes and not remember when wake up. Dream is flower dream when we are sleeping. 


Dear diary, I am searching the meaning about padlock but I don't get it. I wake up because my trout get tickle and I cough. It make me wake up from the unique dream. In my dream it was 3 padlock with different way. I was talking with my "neighbor" and I don't realize. I broke their padlock and they want me change it. I don't know why it can broke. So I search mine to change it, before I am giving my own padlock, I look the padlock never use from one room, I take it and give it to them and I still keep my padlock. Funny right, dream about somewhat is not important and when wake up I remember it all.

Dear diary, papa still do treatment after check out from hospital and mama business also slow in the fasting month. Till this time I am still not get good news. I got jobs but some companies want contract 2 years. I can't and it make me difficult to get job. Plus, my shopping online also slow and my freelancer this month also not work good, no projects, what should I do. 

Dear diary, I know God will help me a way like the song I love to hear it when I got weakness. "God will make a way bla bla bla...." I do believe it and some friends also give me spirit and I just human and I also need a lot of money for papa treatment, my sister said she will help me find job in Maldives but till this time still no news about it. 

Dear diary, no wonder what happened in my life I always try to keep happy and smile. Because like my song I made a year ago.

I' m strong, I am strong
Sad never come, blue always gone
Smiling, Keep smile
Make my day be happy

That is my song I made to myself when I work in one of company in Kebon Jeruk. So, Let's be happy and keep strong and smile. I love it right. So whatever life come don't be sad because no wonder what | The happiness always come.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health