Dear diary, a few days my spirit is back and I am so excited to wait day by day pass. I don't know how it can be back. I just think about what should I do and why this happened to me? The negative thinks always around me because some people aren't support me. Then I am thinking and doing something again. I found many interest information and try to do the best.

#Life is not about PEOPLE
Sometimes I forget, my life is not about people life. My life is my life. I should not think about what people get in their life; what people think about myself. I should think to be "selfish" I don't need your opinion about myself because I love myself as the way I am in the bad time or good time. I know myself then you know my life. SO, no worry with my decision because it is my life with good way I choose without making bad thing about my attitude. 

#Think the GOOD and BAD
I know sometimes I don't like think about bad thinks but I do understand bad thinks also can be good thinks to make me get more spirit. For example I think GOD is not love me anymore. Lord make my lif
e get worse, no good income, business slow and no job. Then I think bad think to be GOOD Think. God love me and Lord give me time to ME TIME. If I have work I don't have time to make my "creative idea" show on. I am so happy I have time to learn my religion more. I have free time to find good information and make it be my desire life to be good person day by day until I find the best time for my passion job as the way I like it in the world.

#PRAY is Meditation
Sometimes I pray just for routine without passion and good desire. Now I have time to practice my meditation and my pray to God with good words and also pray to my friends and people who need help. I have time to learn about not become selfish just pray for myself only but now I have time to pray to my friends which their life more worse then mine.

#Read Bible, BOOK and BLOG
I need up date information about BIBLE and every words make me feel good in the bad time because I learn it day by day without rush time. I am reading book to improve my skill how to be good writer as the way my dream to be "famous" writer. I also find interest blog and information about to be success and learn the way to drawing.

#MAKE LIST AND DO IT
Making note is waste time but actually it is not true. Write what is your plan on the short term and for the long term. For this life I am making short term plan.
  • Learn how to draw 
  • Make draft for kids story
  • Learn Bible
For the Long term
  • Find good job as my desire
  • Fix my teeth
  • Make comic book to publish
This is just example about what you should make list and don't be afraid if one of your list fail because it just draft to make you keep spirit and find the way what you want to do in your future.

#Always DREAMING
People without dream are same like robot. YOU THINK YOU DON'T DESERVE to DREAMING about your FUTURE. Please don't say it. I am always dreaming, one dream is mess I still have other dream and it make me focus and always think positive although sometimes I AM DOWN and I always look back what is my dream ON to be MY BEST FUTURE.

Happy life with your opinion about youself and don't think opinion which people give it to you AS LONG AS you do the right way for your FUTURE LIFE.


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health