Dear diary, this day August will be end soon and I know that is mean month will be change soon. August will be change to be September. I know time so fast and I hope time is more faster. I can feel it every day time and every hours I can feel it faster. Like today, I just finish two stories and a day, because I don't realize time already faster or am I doing slower? I dunno yet.

I always count the day, the week, the month because I expected something amazing in my life and I believe it will be.
because I have good faith and I know my body also getting fat because I am doing just in front of laptop or phone to get good information as freelance job with good desire work. Plus writing to short story to sent to magazine or newspaper. I just try to get extra money from writer. My shop online just stop and I should find another project soon but my friend who said want to help me just play me. I know my friend never serious to find me project but I am so silly still believing it. But that is ok, I still have many ideas and also a little magic to get good money from my desire of writing.

I will find good client to use me as local guide to holiday in Indonesia or make a novel again. This time I like get "drugs" because I always joint contest writing in some website or blog for personal or company. This topic on august most contest about photographer and travel stories plus samsung galaxy note 5 review about this contest. I really hope although I know I never win when I joint contest, but from the bottom of my heart I really want The New Note Samsung because all in one has in the Note 5. cross fingers to get it hahaha.

I am so happy too dear diary, my sister already arrived in Maldives. She is working again in the paradise Island. I wish she will be success to collect capital lol. So she can make her own business. I don't know what should I do to kill the time for summer. But I believe I can find my way. I will have many clients which hire me to be freelance writer for local company because I realize my english is worse every day. I never use it but that is not mean I GIVE UP!!! I have many times to improve my english and also learn any language plus read BIBLE as my motivation to go to heaven in the future:)

By the way here almost sabbath time for me to go to church and prepare to long time in the church tomorrow. Happy Sabbath and Happy weekend to my friends, readers. Hope every time is better. Time is faster so don't be sad when it mess because every drop rain always have rainbow. Goodluck for every body.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health