I love spend night alone with the AC voice and music from my laptop while I am writing a short story for fun. I always try to keep writing with many style topic about poetry, short story or novel. The topic depend on my imagination come. This time, night come again and silent in the dark. I am thinking of future. I should believe it in the next summer dream. The beautiful dream I ever had in the world.

Night come and silent in the dark, making me thing about a beautiful chapter in the future. I can't wait for the next dream in summer. Will it beautiful dream with future head in our dreams. Having dream sometimes is wonderful life. You can feel happy and sad in the same time, that is normal.


Night come that mean the new day will reload the dark night. Silent night will be change to be new day with many adventure a head. Can you imagine, time so fast every day and make you feel afraid and excited in the same way. You can't say or description about your dream, your future plan. Because it is like beautiful dream and nightmare in the same time.

Afraid if it just a dream, afraid if it just your hope. afraid with many ways. But one thing you believe it from the bottom of my heart. That is not just dream but real, just wait the good moment to be real. Summer dream will be amazing and wonderful. Pray for the future to keep dream strong to be real. Keep pray for the people who believe in dream, keep doing something important to keep survive to waiting the time.

Future will be come soon in the next summer. Summer dream will come and be happy forever. Because the dream will be real in the next summer. Special loving for someone you will spend the hole life in the future. Next summer dream, will it come soon?

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health