Good morning my friends, last night I forget to upload romantic QUOTES This week. But today, on Monday I would love to share it. The words I created to people who fall in love. So, do you fall in love, let's make romantic words to someone you love, girl to boy - boy to girl. The world always wonderful like rainbow if you fall in love. Is that true? You tell me, o.k

The Quotes today is :





Your Smile always make me happy
Your Voice make me calm near you
The most I want it to be close with you
My world is perfect keep you in my life

@Citrapandiangan

Thank you for keep reading and waiting nice post on my diary citra. I hope this blog will always be your friends to find inspiration and keep smile in every hard day in your time. The most I love it to be close to my readers, shared anything which it useful. So, don't be hesitate to sent me email to be my correspondent friends. World is one but people around the world so many, hoping one day I can meet people around the world. Although just one man will fill my world with love, happiness and hope.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health