Hi my sun shine, please keep shine there! Don’t you know the feeling miss you that can kill me slow. I can't wait to get closer to you, although it will burn me so badly I do understand that..


Sun shine (S.S), don't you know how much I am waiting shine rising in my morning time to see you there. Say morning to you and taste you little bit.

S.S I miss you like I miss the morning come bright my night time. Because without you, I am feeling lonely in the night and afraid of the dark will rape me in the darkness and the silent.

Wish S.S always make me smile although where we close you will burn my skill but not my heart. That is why my Icon this diary since a few months ago with the sun rise because that is the sign of you.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health