Dear diary, time is so damn fast right? Today is already March. 29 days already passed with fantastic Love as the February alawys magic of love month. Today, I feel so excited event I am not well, because I got fever. This the weather is not good enough, sometimes rain and hot in the same time. So that is making me unwell, maybe I need vitamine to make my body fresh and healthy.

Do you know eat orange every day is good for health. So don’t forget to eat fruits which contain with Vitamine C because this vitamine is good for body to make us keep health and fresh as usual. So, I try to love to eat orange, original fruit not the bottle of fabric about orange drink. Because it is not good, because it is not fresh orange hahahah…..


Dear diary, time never remind us to get the pass back, time just to make us to keep way in front way. So, here I am to see in front of me heheh, I am in the mirror and see my fat cheecky cheek. I need diet and exercise either…. Ssstss this is secret my big sister get lost 8 kilogram because she is doing gym everyday. That is cool. I wanna be like that either…. I wish this month will bring me fun to give me the best month then yesterday. Same to you my readers. I love this month and I wish best of luck for us. Keep spirit and health, don’t get sick like me in the first month get heavy fever.


Sincerely lovely



Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health